Improvision specialises in improvisation workshops and performances, for team building, training, leadership, creativity and change management. We also work with companies, individuals and organisations to create unique message-driven live performance. Typical services include:
- Improvisation workshops – interactive workshops where participants learn the rules of improvisation, play improvisation games and develop the fantastic skills that thinking on your feet,working as a team and expecting the unexpected produces.
- Training – through the use of improvisation.
- Industrial theatre – bespoke, scripted live performance tailormade to suit a client’s specific needs.
- TheatreSports performances – a live improvisation show, performed by professional actors for corporate entertainment.
- Theatrical interventions – either scripted or improvised, to enhance seminars, training, conferences.
- Narrative and Role play – where skilled improvisors are on hand to play out scenes, try out conversations and problem solve for a group.
- Working with Racism – workshops designed to address white privilege and structural racism, particularly in the workplace.